Co-designed with our valued customer in New Zealand, Mister Stephen Armstrong, the high capacity GSL-SE race pan brings a new level of oil management to your SA/FB racer. An extra rear sump substantially increases the capacity of the pan, all while still clearing OEM steering components. The use of AN transfer lines also ensure the rear sump never restricts oil flow to the pick up tube.
Just like our other oil pan systems:
- CNC Machined Cooling Plate
- Thick flange 6061-T6 baffle improves overall engine rigidity, and acts as a brace to the block.
- The deep sump pan increases oil capacity and is designed to fit OEM applications.
- Oil return baffle reduces cavitation.
- Internal baffling controls oil flow in road racing conditions. Trap door options are now standard!
Included in the kit:
- 1 baffled aluminum oil pan
- Mounting hardware
- 1 Magnetic drain plug
- 1 Copper crush washer
- Oil Pan Stud Kit
Each pan is built to order, and custom requests may be submitted via email or through social media.
Lead Time: 3 weeks
Designed and tested collaboratively in the U.S.A. and New Zealand. Manufactured in the U.S.A.
HIGH CAPACITY GSL-SE RACE PAN